Further

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back Log

Just a quick note. I've had a hard time logging in to the blog here in Vietnam. I've finally gotten in, but don't have the time at the moment to post. I expect I'll probably have to wait until I am into Laos before I can catch up on posts. Vietnam has been amazing and have plenty of pics. Will have them up first week of January. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's good to hear from you, Ted! Have a great time on your motorcycle trip. Merry Christmas!
    Love,
    Claire

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to see the pictures.
    Love,Dad

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looks like you're having a great time! Stay safe and healthy!
    --Jillian

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ted,

    I can't believe your on such a terrific trip. Take care of you health over there, but have fun and enjoy this time in your life. We are all so proud of you !!

    Bill C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home